When you need emergency water extraction, feel free to call us; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll get a certified water damage extraction specialist who can begin work on your property immediately. Our emergency water damage services are first rate; we use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get the water out – now!
Serious water damage requires professional attention to ensure that, not only is the water extracted, but also that all wet areas are dried thoroughly and treated quickly to minimize any lasting water damage effects that can occur in a property.
This can include the drying and repair of carpets, wood floors, drywall, furniture and anything that has been affected by the leak or flood. The extraction of water in a timely manner can greatly minimize your restorative costs and reduce your chances of having a mold problem. It is important that furniture and carpet is treated right away, as fast as possible – and with maximum efficiency, to decrease the opportunity for microbial growth to occur.
• Complete decontamination and sanitization
• Humidity control for interiors
• Sewer remediation
• Content moving
• Water extraction
• Wet carpet drying, repairs and reinstallation
• Restoration drying process
• Clean and sanitize carpets
• Restorative drying of inside tub and shower surrounds, documents and records, raised floor cavities, hardwood flooring, oriental rugs, furniture and contents, plasterboard and much, much more.